Find solutions for
all your needs
iFOREX offers all its clients technical assistance and customer support 24/5 no matter where they are in the world. Our support center has been designed to aid traders as and when they need it, through the following channels:
Helpful SW and Documents
Our trained support center can connect to your computer via the internet to assist you with any technical difficulties you may have.
- 1Click the "Connect" button. Connect
- 2Press “Run” in the pop up window.
- 3Press “Run” in the second pop up window.
- 4Contact us at +30-210-374-2575 and provide our representative with the ID number which is displayed in the “Remote Support” window.
- 1Click the “Connect” button. Connect
- 2Download the TeamViewerQS.exe file.
- 3Click the TeamViewerQS Icon.
- 4Click the TeamViewerQS.app Icon
- 5Press the "Open" button.
- 6Contact us at +30-210-374-2575 and provide our representative the ID and password, displayed in the “TeamViewer Quick Support” window.
Technical Support FAQs
The information below is provided to help you resolve common technical problems. Should you still experience the problem, please contact us at email@example.com
Please provide your full name, phone number and a short description of the problem.Common technical problems:
- I typed my username and password, but the login failed
- I opened a limit/position but it does not show.
- The platform isn't stable. I am getting various error messages, e.g.: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object, NullReferenceException and other exceptions.”
I typed in my username and password, but login failed.
This problem usually occurs if you type incorrect username and/or password. The password can be a combination of digits and Latin letters. If you typed your username or password incorrectly, you will see the following error message: FXnet Login Failure: FXnet Could not Authenticate the User.
I opened a limit/position but it does not show.
The system automatically refreshes its screen every few seconds. If you cannot see your limit/position on the screen, press the “Refresh" button.
My platform isn't stable. I am getting various error messages, e.g.: “Object" reference not set to an instance of an object, NullReferenceException and other exceptions.
First thing you should do, if you see error messages is to please report them to us by pressing on the “Report Error" button in the exception window. If your platform is unstable we recommend you clear the temporary Internet Explorer files and the assembly files.
- To clear assembly files:
delete the dl2 folder and all temp folders from:
C:\Documents and Settings\the folder of the working user\Local Settings\Application Data\assembly.
- To clear temprorary Internet Explorer files:
go to Tools>internet options>General tab> Delete Files>Delete all offline content.
- If you would like to use the contents of iFOREX Online website, including currencies conversion system, currency rates, currencies outlook, charts or any other information, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, telephone number and a short description of your request. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
- iFOREX does its best to provide the highest standards of trading and fast, effective and courteous customer service. We are always listening for your ideas on how we can improve. While we can’t implement every suggestion immediately, we will always consider all the suggested improvements and add them- when possible - to our R&D Plans. Please email your ideas to us at email@example.com.
System RequirementsWeb based iFOREX trading platform Mobile Trading Platform
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP (with Sp3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6 (aka "snow Leopard") or newer
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox v12 or higher
- Google Chrome v23.X or higher
- Safari 4 or higher
Processor Power: 1.8 GHz (Single Core)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Screen resolution: 1024x768
Broadband Internet connection and hardware
Basic Required Software:
Adobe Reader, Java, Adobe Flash Player, Silverlight required to run trading tools and features
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor Power: 2 GHz (Dual Core) or higher
System Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher memory
Screen resolution: 1280x1024 or higher resolution
High-speed Internet connection
- Samsung Galaxy S1, S2, S3, S3 Mini, Note
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- Motorola Droid
- Sony Xperia
- iPad 2, iPad 3
- Galaxy Tab
Minimum Required Operating Systems:
- Android OS version 4x or higher
- Apple iOS 7 or higher version
- Android Browser
- Safari for iOS
- The Mobile Trading Platform is not compatible with all of the features offered in the FXnet Trading Platform desktop based application or the Web Trading Station and the supported features may vary depending on the type of device used and the Mobile operating system in place.
- The Mobile Trading Platform device support is based primarily on the mobile operating system version used on the device. It may be possible for newer devices with previously unsupported operating systems to operate the Mobile application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is officially listed as supported.
- The Mobile Trading Platform does not individually certify carrier / model / OS combinations. If a device is listed as supported based on the requirements indicated above and a compatibility problem occurs, we will investigate the problem for you and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
How to use the Mobile Trading Platform:
Access trader.iforex.com from your smartphone or tablet, then enter your regular login details to enter the platform.
*Mobile devices that are not supported (such as BlackBerry) will be redirected to the regular iFOREX Web Platform.
iFOREX Documentation and Annexes
Hindi Speaking Customer Service- Local Phone Numbers
- General +30-210-374-2599 | Fax: +30-210-374-2598
- Technical Support +30-210-374-2575 | Fax: +30-210-374-2576
- Compliance and Documentation Fax: +30-210-374-2536
- Customer Support +30-210-374-2599
Main Email addresses
World Wide Contact Numbers
- Czech Republic420-212-812-100
- South Africa0-800-982-504
Mobiles not always supported (depending on service provider)