- Who is iFOREX?
- What products does iFOREX offer to trade?
- What services are offered by iFOREX?
- What are the different accounts offered by iFOREX?
- What is an Islamic Account?
- How is online trading done?
- What is the required minimum deposit for online trading?
- How do I fund my account?
- How do I withdraw money from my account?
- Does iFOREX use Margin Calls?
- Do you charge rolling fees for rolling-over the open positions?
- What are the advantages that iFOREX has over its competitors?
A: iFOREX is an international group of Forex companies founded in 1996 by a group of bankers and Forex dealers. In 2004, with an existing wide client base numbering in the thousands, our multilingual internet-based trading platform was launched. Since then, iFOREX has expanded its client base to tens of thousands, generating trading volume to the tune of hundreds of billions annually. At present, iFOREX employs hundreds of staff in offices located in the major financial centres around the world.
A: iFOREX offer an array of products available for trade. These include:
1. Forex such as the EUR/USD, AUD/USD, and EUR/JPY amongst others
2. Commodities such as Oil, Gold, and Silver
3. Indices such as the NASDAQ Index and the S&P 500 Index
Subject to specific regulatory restrictions, some tradable products are only available in specific areas.
A: iFOREX offers Forex trading education, 1-on-1 tutorials, technical support, and customer support in an array of different languages. Additionally, iFOREX operates a dealing room for trading foreign exchange, including spot and forward transactions, and CFDs. iFOREX provides clients with direct access to experienced dealers 24/5. These round-the-clock services provide clients with competitive prices and the ability to execute deals quickly at real-time.
A: iFOREX offers traders a variety of accounts tailor made to suit individuals needs. For more information on account types and our recent offers, click here
A: An Islamic Account is an interest-free account which adheres to Islamic Sharia Laws applicable to Forex and CFD Trading.
A: iFOREX traders can rely on a selection of three trading platforms that include a downloadable and a web based version for PC and they can also take advantage of a mobile trading platform for smartphones.
A: To open a new transaction and trade online, you need a minimum deposit of US$100. The minimum transaction size for a new account is $2,500 (or the equivalent), with up to 400:1 leverage
Withdrawing funds from an account is only possible upon signing and sending the following documents:
(Documents 1-3 are required only once)
1. Personal identification certificate: passport, driving license or any other government issued document evidencing your name, date and place of birth, citizenship, and bearing your photograph and signature (Front and Back).
2. Proof of current residence: Here are some examples of the documents that can be sent to show your proof of residency:
PO Boxes are not acceptable and the document cannot be more than six months old
3. If you have deposited via Credit Card or Debit Card, please send the copy of both sides of the card as follows:
Note: When sending your credit card copy, we require only a clear view of the last 4 digits of the card, the cardholder name and the expiry date.
4. Withdrawal and credit card deposits confirmation (Click "Continue" in order to generate and print this document)
In order to comply and increase security, the following document sending methods are available:
1. Through our Secure Upload System: This is our preferred choice as it will allow you to send all your documents directly to our compliance department for immediate processing.
2. Through fax to our compliance department at +30-210-374-2536, +30-210-374-2556
Alternatively, you can send your Proof of ID and Proof of Residence by email to email@example.com.
Please do not send credit card details or copies via email.
A: iFOREX does not charge any commission or fees for rolling-over positions. Moreover, there are instances where an investor may gain from the process of the rollover. During the rollover process (which is similar to automatic Forward every two business days), traders will either earn or pay away points, depending on the interest rate differential between the two currencies.
Do you have a question which does not appear in this page? Kindly send it to us by E-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to add it.